What is Collectique?
Collectique is a fashiontech startup matching on & offline fashion retailers. With our sustainable delivery option for fashion webshops, online shoppers can immediately try on, pick up and easily return their online fashion orders in a store nearby. Thanks to Collectique, customers can decide what’s ready for them to try on in the fitting room, so they can take home what they want and leave what they don’t!
Collectique ensures a smooth workflow between the webshop and physical stores. This way, customers shop online more conveniently and at the same time find their way to a local store.
Our partners are Modeunie, Creamoda, Safeshops, RetailDetail & KBC Startit.
- You create and write original content for our different social media channels.
- You are a co-writer of our newsletter and blogposts.
- You conduct relevant market research and competition analyses.
- You are responsible for sending out and following up our press releases.
- You co-create digital presentations and POS material.
- You send out e-mails to customers and reply to any questions they may have.
- You assist in organising events for customers and prospects.
- You have strong communication and writing skills.
- You are creative, always open to new ideas and passionate about innovation.
- You are not afraid of administrative tasks like sending out e-mails.
- Facebook and Instagram have no secrets for you.
- You feel comfortable when working independently and taking initiative.
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
- Diverse responsibilities, flexible hours and an insight in our daily startup activities.
- A valuable working experience in a promising startup in the fashion and retail sector.
How to apply?
Send a message with your CV by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know why you are the person we’re looking for!